What you do yourself, you do better! I am selling my house myself!
“I can surely be my own real estate agent and sell my house myself. It sells itself really. I know the property like no other and can perfectly estimate its worth. With ease, I manage advertising, guiding potential buyers during their visit and price negotiations. I can just google which certificates and attestations are required. In no time, I will close this deal and move to my new home.”
That didn’t go quite as smooth as expected…
- Turns out my house is not worth as much as I thought. I’ve already lowered the price twice. Fingers crossed I now got the pricing right.
- Despite my beautiful homemade sign in the garden, the facebook posts from family and the expensive advertisement in the Streekkrant, I hardly got any reactions at all.
- Potential buyers wanted to visit my house at the most inconvenient times of the day. If they showed up at all.
- Many visits ended with a "we'll let you know" followed by silence.
- Perhaps I should have accepted that first offer.
- I didn’t think urban planning had up to 60 days to provide that certificate. Too late.
Are you a do-it-yourself seller looking for help? Or are you hesitating to work with a real estate agent? Contact us for free advice (without any obligation) or an introduction. You can reach us at 078/48 47 00 or email@example.com.
Prefer to read on? Then we list specifically
Why working with an estate agent is definetely worth the investment:
- We offer you a free valuation of your property. Find out how we do that here.
- We advise you without any obligation on how to best optimise and stage your home before placing it on the market.
- We offer a full range of home styling and staging services upon request.
- We handle all the legal and administrative red tape.
- We have a large client database and use various on- and offline channels to put your property in the spotlight.
- We arrange visits with the necessary flexibility.
- We have extensive knowledge and experience in sales negotiations.
- We assist you in making the right sales decision.
- We are certified estate agents trained and credited on the latest developments in our profession.